It’s 1 December! Happy advent everyone!
Calling all menfolk, this one is for you. Us girls aren’t really that difficult to buy for, it’s just a case of knowing where to look. But we’ve made it even easier for you, by doing the looking and rounding up a few of our favourite things in one place! (Ladies, you may want to mail this link to your man for a few hints!).
- I’m dying to try H&M’s new cosmetics collection after reading that all of the products are organic and none are tested on animals. This eyeshadow collection is perfect for the party season.
- Show your other half just how much they mean to you with this gorgeous double heart necklace by Daisy London.
- There’s no better way to create a festive feel at home than with the White Company’s signature Winter candle – it smells exactly like Christmas!
- If the lady in your life is into painting her nails, this exclusive Reiss nail polish gift set at Boots is chic and is sure to win your brownie points.
- Winter woollies are always appreciated – this Next woolly hat will go down a treat.
- Adele’s much anticipated new album was released last week and I quickly added it to my Christmas wish list. If Adele’s not your ladies bag, there’s bound to be a CD that will be.
- Totally love the Astrid and M initial rings – they come in every letter and in rose gold, yellow gold and sterling silver. These make a lovely and very personal gift.
If you’re enjoying this week’s gift guides, make sure to head back tomorrow for a guide to all things manly, for your hubby of boyfriend this festive season. If you’ve missed the ones earlier in the week, you can find our gift guide for your mum, here and your dad, here.