Today is the turn of the gents in our lives, our husbands and boyfriends. Men are always so so difficult to buy for. I don’t know about the man in your life, but if my husband wants something, he tends to buy it for himself straight away. Which means that when Christmas comes round, he’s usually already got anything he wanted. We’ve rounded up a few things that might help you out if you’re really stuck:
- A leather wallet is always a lovely gift, particularly if your man’s current wallet is a little neglected.
- Beards seem to be “in” right now. My husband has grown one in recent months, so this Ted Baker beard kit is just the thing to ensure it’s nicely groomed.
- The latest Kindle Fire is a bargain – at less than £50! It will keep your man busy, whether watching his favourite programme, browsing the internet, or taking photos, or whatever. Plus, it’ll easily fit into any bag.
- It’s not Christmas without winter woollies – even better if they are novelty! This Next woolly bobble hat will do the trick!
- If in doubt, a flight or short break to somewhere you’ve both been dying to visit, is always a great gift – and one that you can appreciate too.
- Clarks Originals Desert Boots are a classic for any dapper gent.
- If your man is anything like mine, he’ll be very pleased with a selection of British ales.
Tomorrow, we’re back to the girls, with a festive gift guide for your sister or best gal pal. You can find the gift guides from earlier in the week here.